Thursday 15 August 2013

My second attempt at blogging...

It has been a while since I actually visited my own blog...a shame really considering how much enthusiasm I had when I first started with my first posting...

Naturally, I would blame work and other commitment for it but the truth is it's the diminishing interest after the euphoria of the first post...the realisation that I'm not blessed with a brain that can churn out ideas after ideas to write on daily basis.  With that, come the 'L' factor...'Lazy'...

A soul searching was required and it doesn't take much f
or me to realize what was the missing link...its the reason why I started bloging in the first place.

The initial kick starter of the idea was my hobby...fishing...

I had wanted to share my fishing experience with the world!!! Well, at least the world that is confined to those who knows me...

Why on earth did I post something about Pakistani selling carpets really beats me, I guess there are some things in this world that will remain a mystery.

So this is my second shot at bloging.

This blog is about my journey, my fishing journey.  Exploring my country on my bike in search of fishing spots...

Care to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment