Friday 16 August 2013

Its Friday...any plan for this weekend?

I'm still stuck in office with all these SOP's to be completed....dateline is Monday....and this can only mean one thing...no fishing this weekend....arghhhhh....

Then again, I can always find time to fish no matter how busy I get.  So where will it be this weekend?

Sementa seems to be a fair option but there's only mainly PB in there so not much for adventure.  Also the fact that I've been there for almost every single weekend for the past few weeks is making it less attractive choice.

Next option, Jugra's RM3 Pay Pond, they'll be re-opening the pond this Saturday after a month long closure.  The owner told me that he has placed almost 2 tonnes of Siakap into the pond a week ago so they must be very hungry now...but I won't be the only one eagerly waiting for the re-opening...there'll be hundreds of people waiting at the gate on Saturday morning...not a very conducive environment to conduct bait casting....so let's put it aside first...

Another option is the RM6 pond in Kundang but this is definitely for bottom fishing only.  The question is not about the fish or the location or even the people...to choose this place would mean I need to accept that I'm going to cast my bait once and wait for a bite...something I haven't done for a while....not sure if I have enough patience to do it again...

Last option I can think off at the moment is Tasek Biru....only thing is the strike rate is very low.  From 10 visits I made to this place, I managed a disappointing 2 strikes and only once did I managed to land a fish...no a very tantalizing prospect...

So...considering all the above....the best option would be to ride my bike and look for a new spot...that's the original idea of this blog is in the first place anyway...

So come Saturday afternoon...if everything is in order...I'll be riding into the unknown....Ride On....not sure yet if there'll be any Fish On....

My trusted Yamaha is ever ready to be of service in my quest...


No comments:

Post a Comment